Top Early Signs of Aging
Dr. Imber has always focused on identifying trouble areas and fixing them early enough so you may not need more than minor procedures to keep looking your best. You will always benefit from the effort and interest you have invested, especially when compared to someone who does nothing.
Here is a list of annoying changes we can all expect. It is important to note that these concerns can manifest at different times for different individuals, and you may not have them all. But sometimes, even when you are looking at yourself frequently, you may miss something.
- Smile Lines, or squint lines outside eyes
- Vertical lines between the eyebrows
- Blotch, lack-luster skin
- Fine wrinkle under eyes
- Discoloration or abnormal pigmentation
- Deepening nasolabial lines or folds from corners of nostrils to corners of mouth
- Parenthesis-like lines at corners of mouth, and marionette lines from the mouth corners toward the jawline
- Vertical lines in upper lip
- Fullness or jowls along the jawline, causing loss of clean, straight look
- Fullness under jaw, looseness of skin, or double chin
- Small fatty pouches alongside mouth
These are the early signs of aging and if left untreated deepen, loosen and proceed to get worse. However, Dr. Imber can help improve any of these issues. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Imber to discuss your specific concerns so he can advise on the best way to improve them! Call our office today at 212-472-1800.
Dr. Gerald Imber is a world-renowned board-certified NYC plastic surgeon and is recognized by the US News and World Report as among the top 1% of plastic surgeons in the United States. He is the Director of his plastic surgery practice located on the Upper East Side in Manhattan. Dr. Imber has performed more than 3000 Facelifts and specializes in less invasive surgical approaches for face and body. He offers a wide variety of anti-aging treatments including innovative esthetic and surgical procedures for both men and women.